18/03/2018

Wall of Fame

My little 'Wall of Fame' :) With gratitude and love. ♥


It has been a privilege to meet and work with some amazing people who are known to a larger audience - some of whom I am unable to mention, because we appreciate discretion when asked - but below are the ones I can share. These were wonderful and exiting days and I am grateful for having been able to work with them. ♥


***

Some of the Rennies who have been involved in the mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau may know him: Torkain, who had one of the best forums ever on the topic and the topics beyond. Some of the friends I made through this forum are still around. I was at one point a webmaster for the Dutch forums. This is a photo from 2002 taken at Rennes-le-Chateau.  
↓

Together with authors Henry Lincoln and Cathar expert Ankie Nolen in Rennes-le-Chateau.
↓

With Jeopardy show host Alex Trebek at the Fontaine des Amours near Rennes-les-Bains.
↓

With documentary presenter and author Andrew Gough in London. 
↓

With Colum Hayward and Dave Patrick (White Eagle Lodge) at our house in France.
↓

With fellow Rennie, the late Filip Coppens in Rennes-le-Chateau, October 2012. He was known as an author and for his work on the world's biggest mysteries, and also from the TV show "Ancient Aliens". He is dearly missed. ♥ 
↓

With Finbarr Ross in Alet-les-Bains.
↓

With fashion guru Joe Corré, son of Malcolm McLaren (Sex Pistols) and the Lady Vivienne Westwood (fashion giantess), at Montségur. Photo credits: Stuart McLaren.
↓

With author and researcher, the late Jean-Luc Robin, expert on the Rennes-le-Chateau mystery who is also dearly missed. ♥
↓

With cinematographer Karim Hussein in Rennes-le-Chateau. What a gifted guy! 
↓

With the beautiful Madame Couquet at her hotel in Montségur. She features in my book "White Lie, the Quest for the Forbidden Relic". 
↓

With filmmaker Richard Stanley, a very gifted director and producer of documentaries and film, known within the Otto Rahn circles for his documentary "The Secret Glory".
↓

With film music composer Simon Boswell in Rennes-le-Chateau. 
↓

With New York Times bestselling author Steve Berry, for whom I was a tour guide for a week in 2015. Fun days! Fantastic group! And what a great guy! ♥ 
↓

With Tim Wallace-Murphy, author and lecturer with an international reputation. He is the driving force behind the creation of the European Templar Heritage Research Network.
↓

With Corjan de Raaf (Stage Republic) at our home in France. Corjan is such a brilliant musician, I love his music. He is also a fellow Rennie and we have known each other for many years now.
↓

With authors Victor Smith (Channel of the Grail), Glen Craney (The Fire and the Light), the amazing Foster Perry and actor James Gill in LA, 2013.
↓

With Kristos Perry, musician and Hermetic Teacher.
↓

With the beautiful Cameron Broughton from Journeys with Soul, at the Ducs de Joyeuse castle hotel in Couiza, France, on my book signing night.
↓

With author and speaker William Henry, known from shows such as "Ancient Aliens". 
↓

With Paul Saussez, creator of "The Tombs of the Lords" CD rom and expert on the mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau.
↓

I am very grateful for their friendship and their faith in me. I love my job! ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments: